California Style Potato Salad
A traditional potato salad offering with a twist. This scrumptious variety builds on a creamy yogurt base with the delicious flavors of pecans, bacon and blue cheese.
- 5 lbs. Time Savor® Salad Dices (Item #J73)
- 2 gal. water
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- 8 oz. bacon, diced, cooked
- 8 oz. pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lb. yogurt, plain
- 4 oz. Blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 tsp. honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Add Salad Dices to boiling, salted water. Simmer 5 minutes total. Drain well. Cool.
Combine potatoes, bacon, pecans, green onions and parsley. For dressing, combine yogurt, blue cheese and honey. Add to potato mixture; toss lightly to mix. Adjust seasoning.
24 servings (3/4 cup)