Mashed Breakfast Bowl
Creamy mashed potatoes are topped with local ingredients. Farm fresh egg cooked your-style, chopped maple-glazed bacon, melted sharp cheddar and sprinkled with minced green onion or cilantro.
Optional: Make Denver-style mashed by adding roasted diced green and red bell peppers.
- 8 oz. Lamb’s Supreme® Lightly Seasoned Mashed Potatoes (item M14)
- 2-4 eggs, prepared to customer liking
- 2 oz. diced cooked maple-bacon
- 2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. minced cilantro or green onion
Prepare 1 pouch of Lamb’s Supreme® Lightly Seasoned Mashed Potatoes cooked according to package directions.
Optional: Make Denver Mashed. Mix 8 oz. mashed potatoes and the diced roasted red and green bell peppers together. Use 2 oz. each of red and green bell roasted diced bell peppers.
Place mashed potatoes in oven proof bowl.
Top mashed potatoes with the scrambled eggs, maple glazed bacon and cheddar cheese.
Melt cheese under salamander: sprinkle with minced cilantro or green onion.