Lime-Cumin Salmon with Roasted Potatoes
- 6 cups Lamb's Supreme® Oven Roasted Redskin Wedges, (Item# AX584), thawed
- 1/2 cup green peppers, coarsely diced
- 1/2 cup red peppers, coarsely diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, coarsely diced
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. lime zest
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 6 sheets of 16"x12" parchment paper
- 6 salmon filets, 5 oz. each
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, combine potatoes, green and red peppers, yellow onion, garlic, lime zest, lime juice, and cumin. Toss, then set aside. Spread softened butter on one side of each parchment sheet. Place one salmon filet in the middle of each parchment sheet. In equal portions, place potato mixture over and around salmon. Season with salt and pepper, then fold parchment to enclose and tuck ends underneath, making it as airtight as possible.
Bake for approximately 16-18 minutes in preheated 350° oven, or until parchment is discolored. When done, remove from oven, plate, open parchment, and serve.