Pulled Brisket Poutine
Pulled Beef Brisket
4-1/2 lbs. beef brisket
1 -1 oz. envelope dry onion soup mix
1 -10 oz. can diced tomatoes and chilies
1-15 oz. can tomato sauce
Garlic powder to taste
Yield: 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Place the beef brisket in a baking dish. In a bowl, mix the onion soup mix, diced tomatoes and green chilies, tomato sauce and garlic powder. Pour over the brisket.
- Loosely cover the brisket with foil. Bake 3 hours in the preheated oven or to an internal temperature of at least 145°F (63°C).
- Shred meat once it has cooled.
Assemble Pulled Brisket Poutine Plate:
- Prepare 8 oz. House Cuts® Regular Cut Fries (item 25025) according to package directions.
- Place Fries on plate.
- Place 4 oz. pulled brisket on top of fries.
- Drizzle with 2 oz. of delicious brown grave.
- Sprinkle with 1 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Melt cheese under salamander