4 oz. ham strips
Beer and Cheese Sauce
2 egg yolks
1/2 cup beer (lager)
2 Tbsp. butter
3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4. tsp. dry mustard
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
Yield: 1 cup (8 oz.)
- In a small bowl, combine egg yolks and beer until mixed; set aside.
- In the top of a double boiler over hot water, melt butter and cheddar cheese.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper; stir until well mixed.
- Add egg mixture a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir until mixture thickens and begins to bubble around the edges.
- Prepare 4 oz. Stealth® Skin-On Fries (item S19) according to package directions.
- Toss fries in paprika, salt and ground black pepper.
- Mix ham strips with fries.
- Fill serving boat with fries and ham strips.
- Drizzle with Beer and Cheese Sauce (1.5 oz.).