Alaska Salmon and Potato Bundles
- 2 oz. Stealth® Julienne Fries (item S01)
- 2.5 os. salmon
- 2.5 oz. vegetables
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese
Caramelized Onion Truffle Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. truffle oil
- 1 lb. yellow onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup white wine
Assemble Alaska Salmon and Potato Bundles Plate
- Grill 2.5 oz. salmon and keep warm.
- Saute 2.5 oz. vegetables in rosemary butter and keep warm.
- Prepare 2.5 oz. Stealth® Julienne Fries (item S01) according to package directions.
- Toss fries in 1/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese immediately after frying and stand upright in a condensed swwetened mil can which has not top or bottom. Wait for 30 seconds, stand on a hot plate and slowly lift the can off the fries, leaving the bundle of fries on the plate.
- Drizzle 1/2 oz. Onion Truffle sauce on plate and over fry stack.
- Add vegetables to platter and top with chunks of grilled salmon.