French Dip Fries
1.75 oz. tenderloin, cooked and thinly sliced
0.5 oz. Monterey jack cheese, shredded
1-1/4 cup wager
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1 pinch cayenne pepper
Yield: 3/4 cup (6.6 oz.)
- In a small sauce pan, over medium-low heat, mix all au jus ingredients together.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a summer
- Reduce by a third and turn off heat
- Prepare 2.5 oz. of Generation 7 Fries according to package directions.
- Wrap one piece of thin sliced tenderloin around two fries and place on a heated plate
- Duplicate step 2 until the plate is full.
- Sprinkle with shredded Monterey jack cheese and place under salamander or broiler to melt.
- Fill a wide ramekin with hot Au Jus (2.5 oz.) and serve.