Pig Pickin' Fries
- 6 oz. Lamb's Seasoned® Original Recipe Wedge Cut Fries (Item #C27)
- 3 oz. Secret Sauce
- 1 gal. apple cider vinegar
- 1 (28 oz.) bottle ketchup
- ½ cup cola
- 2¾ cups firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup salt
- ¼ cup crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
Assemble Pig Pickin' Bowl:
- In a large stainless steel pot over medium-high heat, combine all sauce ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until crushed red pepper sinks.
- Bottle hot (not boiling) sauce. Sauce should be hot enough that the bottles are hard to hold for more than a few seconds. Fill bottles within 1/2 inch of the top. By botting hot, they will self-seal.
- Place 6 oz. of Lamb's Seasoned® Original Recipe Wedge Cut Fries prepared according to package directions in the bottom of a shallow bowl.
- Top wedges with shredded Carolina pork glazed with 3 oz. of Secret Sauce.