Breakfast Naan Wrap
- 12 oz. or 1-1/2 cups butter or oil
- 4 lb. 8 oz. Sweet Things® sweet potato CrispyCubes® (Item #L0099)
- 2lb. 10 oz. or 24 large eggs, beaten
- 6 oz. fully-cooked chorizo sausage, minced or crumbled
- 1 lb. 2oz. pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 lb. 2 oz. avocado, diced
- 12 oz. sour cream
- 24 oz. or 3 cups bottled rancher sauce, optional
- 12 each Naan flat bread or flour tortillas
In a separate spray-coated pan or on a griddle, cook and scramble eggs until soft. Stir in chorizo. Cook eggs until firm throughout with no visible liquid egg remaining.
Portion 6 oz. sweet potatoes and about 3/4 cup eggs into each of the 12 naan. Top each with 1.5 oz. cheese and avocado. Add 1 oz. sour cream and 1/2 cup ranchero sauce, if desired.
Note: Do not let uncooked egg mixture remain at room temperature for longer than one hour (including reparation and service time).