Redskin Tri-Cut Potatoes and Smoked Salmon Hash
Chef's Tip Optional - drizzle with Hollandaise sauce or lemon butter.
- 1/2 lb. Alexia® Redskin Tri-Cut Dices (Item #AX586), baked or fried
- 1/2 lb smoke salmon filet cut into
- 1/2 inch dice
- 1/2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, small dice
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 eggs cooked sunny side up
To a medium hot saute pan, add olive oil and butter. When melted and foamy, add diced onions and cook until soft and slightly caramelized, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add cooked redskinpotatoes, smoked salmon, fresh thyme and chives, cook 1 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and portion into 3 individual serving dishes. Place fresh poached eggs on top and serve.