Sausage & Crispy Onion Pub Pizza
- 1 prepared 12-inch pizza dough
- 2 ounces Pub Pizza Sauce:
- 1 ounce prepared pizza sauce
- 1 ounce prepared BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 3 ounces bias-cut cooked Italian sausage
- 1 1/2 ounces bottled roasted red bell pepper strips
- 7 each Tavern Traditions™ Beer Battered Onions Rings (3/8" Item #30424, 5/8" Item #30423 or 1/2" Item #30427) prepared according to package directions
- Pinch chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Top dough with sauce evenly. Sprinkle the Mozzarella and Gorgonzola cheese evenly. Top with sausage and red bell peppers.
Bake for about 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove from the oven, cut into slices and top with the prepared onion rings and fresh chopped parsley.