Warm Reuben Dip with Beer Battered Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 cup white American cheese, diced
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 to 1 cup diced, cooked corned beef
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup bottled Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/2 cup prepared sauerkraut, chopped well
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces hot dip
- 1 1/2 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon rye bread crumbs
- Tavern Traditions™ Beer Battered Mozzarella Cheese Sticks (Item #30435), cooked according to package directions.
Melt all dip ingredients together. Pour into a service container. Top with shredded Swiss cheese, melt until browned and finish with rye bread crumbs.
Note - if the dip is not being served right away, cool and store covered in the refrigerator. When ready for service, heat the dip before pouring into a service container. Top with Swiss cheese, melt until browned and finish and rye bread crumbs.
2 to 4 servings