Island Gazpacho with Sweet Things® Sweet Potato CrissCut® Fries
- Add crushed red chili flakes or minced jalapeños for a bit of spice that reminds you of the islands.
- Diced fresh pineapple or other tropical fruits can be substituted for the mango and papaya.
- Pour Island Gazpacho in a halved coconut for a creative presentation.
- 46 ounces canned pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 8 ounces canned tomato juice, low-sodium
- 13 1/2 ounces fresh mango, peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 13 1/2 ounces fresh papaya, peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 7 1/2 ounces red onion, finely diced
- 5 1/2 ounces green bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 5 1/2 ounces red bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground white pepper
- Sweet Things® Sweet Potato CrissCut Fries (Item #L0090), prepared according to package directions
In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except sweet potato fries; stir to blend. Adjust seasoning, if needed. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or longer. Serve alongside prepared Sweet Potato CrissCut Fries.
15 servings (6 ounces)