- 1/2 cup Lamb Weston SuperSlices® (Item #H89)
- 1/2 cup diced onions, sauteéd
- 11/2 tsp. chopped garlic, sauteéd
- 2/3 cup Egg Beaters®
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh chopped thyme
- 1/4 tsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. grated Asiago cheese
- 2 cups Alexia® Oven Roasted Red Skin Wedges (Item #AX584)
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Non-stick cooking spray
Spray a 6-inch casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange the SuperSlices in the bottom of the dish; top with the sauteéd onions and garlic. Mix the Egg Beaters, garlic, salt, thyme and parsley; pour over the potato/vegetable mixture. Cover with foil and bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Remove foil, top with Asiago cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.
While the frittata is baking, place Red Skin Wedges on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and bake in the oven with the frittata for about 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven, spray with non-stick cooking spray, then toss with smoked paprika.
Serve the seasoned potato wedges alongside the frittata.