Sweet Potato, Egg & Chorizo Breakfast Wrap
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 3 ounces cooked chorizo sausage
- 3 ounces sauteéd diced onions
- 3 ounces sauteéd bell pepper strips
- 3 ounces Sweet Potato Roasted Tri-Cut Dices (Item #33230), cooked according to package directions
- 2 ounces shredded red cabbage (optional plate garnish)
- 2 ounces prepared salsa (optional)
- 2 ounces prepared guacamole (optional)
Heat the tortilla to make it pliable. Layer, spreading each ingredient evenly onto the tortilla - cheddar cheese, scrambled eggs, chorizo sausage, sauteéd onions and pepper strips and cooked sweet potato dices.
Wrap well to form a burrito shape. Cut in half at a 45° angle. Place shredded cabbage on plate and top with breakfast burrito halves. Serve with prepared salsa and guacamole, if desired.